CLEAN OUT BUCKETS
- For use in cleaning material from the hole that augers cannot retrieve. Our unique design facilitates ease of use; simple open and close door is controlled by the operator and requires no ground man.
- Our unique design allows the operator to simply go into the hole with the tool open, lower to the bottom of the hole making only a few revolutions before placing the machine in reverse to close the door.
- Because the tool is vented, you simply pull the tool up to the top of the shaft, lower the tool to the ground and place drill in forward only to open door.
- Lift the tool off the ground emptying the contents on the ground or into a container.
- The Belltec Automatic Clean out Bucket is designed to pull heavy fines and water suspended material from the shaft allowing concrete to be poured.
STANDARD MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Heavy Duty Integrated Top Frame
- One Piece Internal Shaft
- One Inch (1”) Internal Butterfly
- One Inch (1”) External Bottom Plate
- Large Venting Tube
- Standard Duty Casing is 3/4” wall
- Standard Diameters are built to be 2” under nominal size example for 24” casing a 22” barrel is used. 36”-34” etc. and all casings are custom rolled and non-cancel clause is in effect.
We have over 30 years of experience designing and providing custom auger tooling drilling systems around the world. We welcome the opportunity to help you with your next project requiring special applications or design. Belltec products are better by design. Give us the opportunity to help you be more profitable. Call and talk directly with our expert team.